Classic Eyelash Extensions are one perfect synthetic lash attached to one healthy natural lash. These are thicker diameter lashes and can add length and create a style that no mere mascara or strip lash can deliver.
Classic Full Set of Lashes90-120 Minutes
Classic Fill (60-90 Minutes) $55
Volume Eyelash Extensions are a thinner diameter, lightweight faux mink that create fullness you can’t achieve with Classic Lashes. We create beautiful fans of 2-6D lashes to give you a luscious set of full, fluffy and gorgeous extensions customized for each individual. Approx. 150-600 lashes per eye. Please note: Mascara CANNOT be applied to these.
Volume Full Set of Lashes90 Minutes
Mini Volume Fill (30 Minutes) $55
Volume Fill (45-55 Minutes) $75
Max Volume Fill ( 60-75 Minutes) $85
Mega Volume Eyelash Extensions are the most dramatic form of lashing. This technique is done with ultra fine 0.03 mm lashes in 8D-15D fans for the darkest lash line and extreme fullness. This application is done with a special technique designed to ensure that each volume fan is perfectly balanced for the health of the natural lash to give you maximum density. Approx. 1100-1500 lashes per eye. Please note: Mascara CANNOT be applied to these.
Mega Volume Full Set of Lashes120 Minutes
Mega Volume Fill (60-75 Minutes) $85
Lower Lashes20 Minutes
Add-In-ColorPurple, Blue, Green, Pink & Glitter
You must be 18 or over to receive Eyelash Extensions in our studio.
We generally only offer our Lash Fills to our current clients. Due to the varied quality of lash work, we may not be able to fill over other Lash Technician’s Eyelash Extensions. We are happy to try but please know that a “New Client Fill” may be more work or take more than one service to achieve our quality of work. We are happy to do “Repair Sets” also known as a Removal and Full Set.
How Do I Care For My Eyelash Extensions?
- Always treat your lashes with gentle care
- Your lashes are fully cured with a fine mist nebulizer following your service
- This curing process allows the adhesive to become completely waterproof
- Your lashes are swim, spa, shower, steam and sauna safe immediately
- Wash daily with Diva Eyelash Wash and Lash Wash Brush. Rinse thoroughly. Brush Lash tips gently with your mascara wand
- Avoid oil-based eye products, mascara and waterproof eyeliners
- Use only water based eye makeup removers
- Do not pick or pull your Eyelash Extensions and avoid rubbing your eyes
- Please see a trained Lash Tech for removal
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your Eyelash Extension Professional immediately. You may be allergic to eyelash adhesive and need to have them removed
- Schedule regular touch-ups every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking WONDERFUL!
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are a synthetic polyester filament (PBT fiber) skillfully attached to one healthy, natural lash to add length and volume. They are weightless, semi-permanent, easy care, pre-curled and 100% waterproof. Swim, spa, shower, steam and sauna safe. They can be worn natural or dramatic, are long lasting and they eliminate the need for mascara. When applied properly they can last up to 2 months. As your natural lash grows and sheds the lash extension sheds with it. Your natural lash cycle can be 8-12 weeks so we recommend getting your lashes filled every three weeks to keep them full at all times.
Are Eyelash Extensions Safe?
Eyelash Extensions are safe for proper application and extension of a natural eyelash by a trained Professional. At this time, the FDA does not regulate Eyelash Extensions since they are solely applied to the lash and do not touch the skin. There is NO formaldehyde in our adhesive, however, all adhesives are cyanoacrylate based and some individuals may be allergic to them. The application process is relaxing and pain-free and many clients fall asleep during the procedure.
- Certified by Extended Beauty 2008
- Certified by Lavish Lashes 2009
- Certified by BAALA (Be An Amazing Lash Artist) 2011
- Certified BAALA Lash Mastery Educator 2012
- The Lash Summit Long Beach, CA 2012
- Certified Russian Volume by Irina Levchuk of Lash & Brow Design Academy Moscow, Russia 2013
- Certified VolumeFX by LashFX 2014
- Certified Russian Volume by Loreta J of Flawless L’Lashes 2015
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective 2015 Long Beach, CA
- Global Lash Summit Master Lash Class Collective 2016 Phoenix, AZ
- The Hollywood Lash Conference 2017 Lash Masters V3
- Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring 2017 Portland OR
- Certified Official Eyelash Extensions Educator by NALA (The National Association of Lash Artists) 2018
- Certified by LashFX Global – The Educator’s Collective – Certified Master Educator 2018
- Lash Artists International Gilbert, AZ 2018
- Certified by Lash Box LA – Mega Volume 2019